The DL workshop is the major annual event of the description logic research community. It is the forum at which those interested in description logics, both from academia and industry, meet to discuss ideas, share information and compare experiences. The 32nd edition will be held in Oslo, Norway from June 18th to June 21st, 2019.
We invite contributions on all aspects of description logics, including but not limited to:
- Foundations of description logics: decidability and complexity of reasoning, expressive power, novel inference problems, inconsistency management, reasoning techniques, and modularity aspects
- Extensions of description logics: closed-world and nonmonotonic reasoning, epistemic reasoning, temporal and spatial reasoning, procedural knowledge, query answering, reasoning over dynamic information
- Integration of description logics with other formalisms: object-oriented representation languages, database query languages, constraint-based programming, logic programming, and rule-based systems
- Applications and use areas of description logics: ontology engineering, ontology languages, databases, ontology-based data access, semi-structured data, graph structured data, linked data, document management, natural language, learning, planning, Semantic Web, cloud computing, conceptual modelling, web services, business processes
- Systems and tools around description logics: reasoners, software tools for and using description logic reasoning (e.g. ontology editors, database schema design, query optimisation, and data integration tools), implementation and optimisation techniques, benchmarking, evaluation, modelling